Friday, April 20, 2007

To The Moon Alice!


Did somebody move the looking glass?

In the world of Ufology, nothing is too weird. Right??

How 'bout when an "insider" and a board start promulgating a behind the scenes-scenario (lol!) that there was a hidden message re disclosure in the recent killers' rantings?? Is that reaching a new low of lows in deep rabbit holes?

Simultaneously, our main protagonist in the rabbit chase opines that the conversation with, and comments to Chris were actually hidden messages intended for another multicolored fish!

These are rabbits and fish and chickens that often talk, dine, plot and discuss. But I guess the phones had all slid behind the looking glass that day and no one could find them!! Thanks for you help CI!

"`How queer it seems,' Alice said to herself, `to be going messages for a rabbit! I suppose Dinah'll be sending me on messages next!'"

It is additionally opined that this is the picture that is intended to be presented to the public!!

Really? What public??

Somebody break out the nets!! NO! Not the ones to catch fish with!

Yes, I know, note to me:

""`Sure, I don't like it, yer honour, at all, at all!' `Do as I tell you, you coward!'""

No comments: